We are advocates for our clients and help them navigate the claims process successfully. What we offer at TriSure is truly unique. We want to make sure that when you need us most, after a claim occurs, that you have our assistance and guidance through the claims process. We make sure you are receiving the proper advice, in a timely and highly responsive manner, and that you have a partner in TriSure to help guide you through the claims process. We understand that resolving claims isn’t just about the financial aspect, but about helping companies move forward quickly and to return to normal operations without unnecessary delay or complications.
We monitor all of your claims, making sure that our carrier partners are providing you the same level of service that you have come to expect from your TriSure partners.
Here are some of the ways we help you when a claim occurs
- We get your claim off to the right start, helping obtain the needed information to report your claim as fast as possible, in most cases that same day
- We explain the claims process, so you know what to expect, both from your responsibilities as well as what you can expect from your insurance company
- With over 30 years of experience, we are experts in the claim process and can guide you in what to expect
- We see every claim within the agency, from windshields to catastrophes, following those claims of particular significance, providing guidance when necessary
- We have working relationships with our carrier partners and their staffs and are in regular communication to make sure your claims are handled correctly
- We help evaluate exposure, to ensure that your files are reserved properly
- When necessary, we work to resolve questions or disputes that may arise in coverage situations
- We periodically review the claim performance of our insurance partners, to make sure you get what you pay for
- We provide periodic claim reviews to keep our clients advised of trends and issues that affect their business
- When it comes to Worker’s Compensation, we are the experts, and can help you with best practices to get your employees back to work and manage the costs associated with a WC claim
And that’s not all. Our training modules and seminars keep you up to date on the latest improvements in coverages, best practices and current law changes to help you manage your business effectively and profitably.