In the event of injuries or damage to property of others which you allegedly caused:
- Call us to report the claim
- Provide all documents you have regarding this incident.
- Provide a copy of the lawsuit, if filed
- Obtain and provide all documents available to the claimant, including medical bills.
- Provide all internal documents including accident investigation, repair and maintenance records, etc.
- Maintain a list of names and addresses of any witnesses to the incident or employees who may be able to provide details on the product or location involved in the incident.
- If a product is involved and you have the product, save it for inspection by the claims adjuster or an expert named by the insurance company.
- The claims adjuster will work directly with the claimant or his/her attorney; you should not interact with the claimant yourself.
- Expect to be contacted by the claims adjuster within 48 hours.
After we report the claim to the insurance company, the claims adjuster will:
- Contact you to discuss the incident that allegedly caused the injury or damage to property
- Deal directly with the other party and/or attorney to handle the claim
For a Liability claims reporting form, click here