In the event an employee is injured on the job:
- Complete either the Employer’s First Notice of Injury or Disease form for all claims, with as much information as you have at that time.
- Most of our insurance partners prefer that Workers’ Compensation Claims are reported directly.
- Forward a copy of the First Report to us. We will follow up with the insurance company for their prompt handling of this claim.
After we report the claim to the insurance company, the claims adjuster will:
- Contact you, the injured employee and the physician to discuss the accident to
- Request copies of bills and doctors’ reports for medical treatment
For a Workers Compensation First Notice of Injury or Disease form, click here