This statement discloses the privacy practices for the TriSure Web site, and includes:
- What information is gathered and tracked
- How the information is used
- Who information is shared with
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the site coordinator.
The TriSure Web site collects no personally identifying information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals or, in the case of corporate owned policies insuring individuals, by the corporate owner of the policies. Except as described in this Statement, TriSure will not release any of said information about you without your permission, unless permitted or required by law.
What Information TriSure Collects
The TriSure Web site gathers two types of information about people who visit our site: (1) information and data you provide voluntarily, including information and data you provide in connection with visiting optional, voluntary contact request forms; and (2) aggregated tracking information such as IP address and home server information.
Begin Your Relationship Forms
When you would like to have a TriSure Representative contact you, we will ask you for:
- your name
- your company name
- your street address
- your phone number
- your email address
Your name, address, phone number and/or email address enable you to be contacted, per your request.
NOTE: Coverage cannot be bound by e-mail, Web contact form, or voice mail. You must speak to a TriSure representative.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Should you choose to contact us or otherwise provide us with personal information:
- We may share such personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies in order to provide the services you have requested. These subsidiaries and affiliated companies will deal with your personal information in accordance with this online privacy statement.
- We also may share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties who process information on behalf of TriSure for the purpose of carrying out administrative, marketing, professional or technological support functions. In such instances, TriSure shall restrict the use such third parties may make of the information, in particular require that these third parties keep this information confidential.
- As permitted by law, we may from time to time use your personal information to make you aware of additional products and services generally, which may be of interest to you.
- As permitted by law we may disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties with whom we may enter into joint venture agreements, branding agreements or other strategic alliances in relation to products you have purchased or for which you have sought information, or in the event of our sale, merger, reorganization, liquidation or other similar event.
- Finally, we may be required to disclose personal information by law or legal process, for the administration of justice, for interacting with governmental anti-fraud databases, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this Web site, to protect and defend the rights or property of TriSure, to protect the personal safety of TriSure Web site users or to take precautions against legal liability. We reserve the right to contact appropriate authorities when activities that are illegal or violate our policies are taking place on the TriSure Web site.
This Web site may contain hyperlinks or “links,” to and from other Internet sites. These sites may have different privacy practices from our Web site. Our Online Privacy Statement applies solely to our site. Please review the online privacy statements of any other Internet sites you may visit. These links also do not imply an affiliation between TriSure and the site owner, or any endorsement, approval or verification of any content contained on other Web sites.
Aggregated Tracking Information
Commitment to Confidentiality
Confidentiality is a top priority at TriSure. We are committed to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality with all of the information we receive from our customers, including the information received from this Web site.
The TriSure Web site does not contain or have access to information provided to us as part of insurance underwriting, policy service or claims.
Changes and Revisions
We reserve the right to amend this Statement from time to time. Any material change to our online privacy practices will be reflected in this Online Privacy Statement. We will indicate the date this Statement was last updated.
For More Information
The TriSure Web site is maintained by TriSure Corp., 4325 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200, Raleigh, NC, 27607. We can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.